The gymnasium features two full-size basketball courts (12 rims), volleyball courts and plenty of room for those who just want to watch.
Programs include: Basketball and volleyball clinics, leagues
- Basketball games are limited to half court play only.
- At the time a facility attendant closes a court(s), all patrons must exit the area and move to another court if available.
- No food, drinks, gum or tobacco allowed in the gym.
- No dunking or hanging from the rims.
- Excessive, aggressive playing (i.e. pushing, shoving, fouling, etc.) will not be tolerated.
- Profanity is not acceptable.
- Appropriate footwear is required. Only court shoes are permitted while on the court. Sandals, open-toed shoes and shoes with marking soles will not be allowed.